Sunday 26 June 2011

Another ink piece

This time it has white pen too. The white was used to add the highlights so the piece looks really finished in the end(: At first I was like, why is Mrs.Ho asking me to find random objects? Then after finishing, I was like, Mrs.Ho's a genius. So thank you Mrs. Ho for introducing me to this, it was awesome. The process was long - I had to find 20 random objects - whatever objects I liked- and layout them. I know the usage of layout is wrong but forget that, I had to layout them like a million times before Mrs.Ho approved one I was practically tearing out my hair with the number of layouts I had to do before she approved one. After that I had to use the ''grid square'' method to transfer them to the green paper, then ink everything out, then highlight the light places with white pen. It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment